Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Murfreesboro area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 8.3%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 6.5%
- The median home value is $219,886
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.8%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,098
- The number of daytime employees is 24,841
- The number of daytime residents is 17,003
- The dental spending is $237 (MPI 59)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.0% (MPI 87)
|Population, 2020||32,251||7,025,037 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||83.2%||78.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||16.8%||21.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||34,349||7,343,345||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||6.5%||4.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,098||318,308||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||939||127,516||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|