Austin, Texas - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Austin area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 68.9%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 26.8%
- The median home value is $569,808
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.4%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 74.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 6,274
- The number of daytime employees is 82,623
- The number of daytime residents is 7,161
- The dental spending is $565 (MPI 140)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 41.7% (MPI 110)
|Population, 2020||23,410||29,969,514 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||90.6%||75.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||9.4%||24.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||29,684||32,346,738||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||26.8%||7.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||6,274||2,377,224||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||4,291||838,269||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|