St. George, Utah - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the St. George area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 14.2%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 13.1%
- The median home value is $339,674
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.8%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 7,530
- The number of daytime employees is 35,328
- The number of daytime residents is 33,383
- The dental spending is $346 (MPI 86)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.6% (MPI 99)
|Population, 2020||57,296||3,370,531 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||73.0%||70.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||27.0%||30.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||64,826||3,667,764||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||13.1%||8.8%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||7,530||297,233||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,696||93,344||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|