Burlington, Vermont - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Burlington area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.0%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.4%
- The median home value is $363,444
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 59.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 687
- The number of daytime employees is 21,717
- The number of daytime residents is 13,922
- The dental spending is $266 (MPI 66)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.8% (MPI 94)
|Population, 2020||28,073||641,845 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||91.2%||82.3% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||8.8%||17.7% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||28,760||648,931||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.4%||1.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||687||7,086||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||334||3,798||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|