Kennewick, Washington - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Kennewick area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 9.4%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 4.9%
- The median home value is $239,124
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,327
- The number of daytime employees is 18,968
- The number of daytime residents is 26,073
- The dental spending is $265 (MPI 66)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 34.2% (MPI 90)
|Population, 2020||47,642||7,802,046 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||70.7%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||29.3%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||49,969||8,315,370||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||4.9%||6.6%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,327||513,324||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||768||200,562||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|