Madison, Wisconsin - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Madison area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 17.7%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 6.9%
- The median home value is $432,482
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 24.2%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 71.1%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,942
- The number of daytime employees is 39,107
- The number of daytime residents is 18,477
- The dental spending is $202 (MPI 50)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 34.9% (MPI 92)
|Population, 2020||42,577||5,922,426 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||96.2%||78.9% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||3.8%||21.1% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||45,519||6,045,275||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||6.9%||2.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,942||122,849||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,448||58,739||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|